Syncron is the only after-sales service solution provider exclusively focused on enabling the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver exceptional customer experiences and business value. The company’s award-winning cloud solutions enable manufacturers and distributors around the world to transform their after-sales service operations by dramatically increasing profitability, cash flow and customer loyalty. Syncron’s global customer base includes a variety of market-leading companies across diverse industries, such as Caterpillar, Daimler, Harley-Davidson, Volvo, Scania, Atlas Copco, Alfa Laval, Hitachi, Komatsu, among many others. The company is privately held, with its global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and additional offices throughout Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Syncron is a fast-growing cloud company, built on sound financial principles, and a business model based on subscription revenues. The company has been profitable since 2005 and used excess capital generated from its business operation to invest in growth initiatives with the ambition to establish a clear market leadership role in the global market in which the company is serving.
The Syncron Customer Success Team is seeking a proven leader to drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies in order to drive maximum value and success within our customer base. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work with a broad spectrum of customers, approximately to identify success metrics, conduct business and process optimization workshops, and provide recommendations for increasing the usage and adoption of Syncron products and services.
The keys to success in this role are the ability to facilitate work sessions with all levels in a customer organization, troubleshoot to identify gaps between best practice and actual usage of Syncron, and clearly communicate recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt Syncron in order to grow their business.
The role is based in Stockholm and you will be a part of a team of 8 people globally and will require some travelling, approximately 3-5 days a month, mostly in Europe.
- Trusted Advisor for key business owners and executives including CxOs.
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and return of investment.
- Proactively identify where and how Syncron capabilities can deliver incremental business value.
- Frequent multi-level communications through executive business reviews, QBRs, etc.
- Be point of contact for the customer regarding anything that concerns the delivery of Syncron’s services, commercial set-up and contracts.
- Be point of contact internally for any discussions concerning the customer.
- Build relation with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns from a commercial perspective.
- Present new opportunities for the customer to gain more value from using Syncron’s solutions.
- Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to for instance Product Management, Sales, and Marketing.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Customer Success EMEA
- Degree educated, preferably with focus on Industrial Management, International Business, and/or Supply Chain Management.
- Working experience either from the customer side or from a enterprise software company.
- Strong business and strategic skills.
- Strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with strong language skills in English.
- Experience from working with Supply Chain Management and after market.
- Experience from working as a consultant.
- Additional languages besides English.
Interested in learning more about the position? Contact Linda Hempel Gustafson on 0760-173800 or send your resumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.