Syncron is the only after-sales service solution provider exclusively focused on enabling the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver exceptional customer experiences and business value. The company’s award-winning cloud solutions enable manufacturers and distributors around the world to transform their after-sales service operations by dramatically increasing profitability, cash flow and customer loyalty. Syncron’s global customer base includes a variety of market-leading companies across diverse industries, such as Caterpillar, Daimler, Harley-Davidson, Volvo, Scania, Atlas Copco, Alfa Laval, Hitachi, Komatsu, among many others. The company is privately held, with its global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and additional offices throughout Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Syncron is a fast-growing cloud company, built on sound financial principles, and a business model based on subscription revenues. The company has been profitable since 2005 and used excess capital generated from its business operation to invest in growth initiatives with the ambition to establish a clear market leadership role in the global market in which the company is serving.
The Syncron Service Management team is seeking another Service Manager to deliver exceptional after-sales service for world leading manufacturers. The Service Management team work with providing Customer Success and Customer Value.
As a Service Manager you will work as the link between the customer and the support organization. Your role is to ensure that everything flows once the customer becomes part of the support organization. This will include both internal and external meetings to ensure that everything is up to date, go through cases, develop reports upon requests and so forth. You will work closely with tech leads that are involved with the technical areas related to the customers, while providing onboarding and information needed to assure the best service. Not the least, you will take great be part in creating successful routines and procedures together with the Head of Service Management to further develop the offer within the support.
You will be a part of global team of 12 Service Managers and get to work with customers around the world and report to Head of Service Management. The role is based in Malmö and will require travelling at least on a quarterly basis.
- Meet with customer on a regular basis to carry out Service reviews
- Manage customer expectations on service delivery and issue management, both at user-levels as well as with c-levels
- Act as single point of contact for support-related matters.
- Provide customers exceptional service and value
- Act as escalation point for urgent support matters
- Develop the Service Management concept
- Invoice costumers
- At least 5 years of working experience either from the customer side or from an enterprise software company (B2B companies).
- Creative, driven and able to work independently
- Strong customer focus and customer-centric approach
- Experience from direct client management
- Excellent social and communication skills and able to perform presentations upon request.
- Excellent in Swedish and English both orally and in written.
- Experience from working within a support organization
- Additional languages besides English.
- International experience
Interested in learning more about the position? Contact Linda Hempel Gustafson on 0760-173800 or send your resumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.