Syncron is the only after-sales service solution provider exclusively focused on enabling the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver exceptional customer experiences and business value. The company’s award-winning cloud solutions enable manufacturers and distributors around the world to transform their after-sales service operations by dramatically increasing profitability, cash flow and customer loyalty. Syncron’s global customer base includes a variety of market-leading companies across diverse industries, such as Caterpillar, Daimler, Harley-Davidson, Volvo, Scania, Atlas Copco, Alfa Laval, Hitachi, Komatsu, among many others. The company is privately held, with its global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and additional offices throughout Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
Syncron is a fast-growing cloud company, built on sound financial principles, and a business model based on subscription revenues. The company has been profitable since 2005 and used excess capital generated from its business operation to invest in growth initiatives with the ambition to establish a clear market leadership role in the global market the company is serving.
The turnover of Syncron is about SEK 300M. In the 3-year plan outlining the future path for Syncron, the company is expected to more than double revenues by 2020 and be IPO ready by Q2 2020.
The Employee Success function is today consisting of about 14 employees, operating in Sweden, India and Poland, reporting to the Head of Employee Success. In addition, there is a number of contracted HR partners across the globe.
Due to company growth and international presence the Employee Success team is reinforcing with a Manager in that will operate globally.
At Syncron creating great customer experiences is at the heart of everything we do, but just as important is ensuring great experiences for our employees. As Manager Global Rewards, you will provide your subject matter expertise within the total reward area to develop the Global Rewards function. To your help, you will have a team of about 5 “doers” located in Poland and Sweden. The team is in place today and have high ambition, but are in need of a structured leadership and someone to take the strategic perspective of the function and the processes as a whole.
This is a “hands-on” position, reporting to the Global Head of Employee Success, where we’re looking for a collaborative leader that will create a total rewards structure which advances the company’s objectives and reinforces the culture.The Global Reward Manager will be encouraged to look at things with a fresh perspective as you tackle new initiatives to make the lives of our managers, employees and new hires better and easier.
In this high impact role that will work closely with senior business leaders globally on all critical compensation and benefits initiatives.The position require some travelling to other Syncron offices. You will work closely and report to Global Head of Employee Success and be part of Employee Success Management team.
For the “right” person, this position could possibly support the US Organization (50 employees, 3 locations) in all Employee Success issues, from onboarding, leadership development, training, labor law and reward and benefits.
What we need you to do:
● Be the company expert on global compensation and benefits strategy, ensuring it supports Syncron’s values, priorities, and changing business needs.
● Leads a team of around five (5) reward professionals; ensures team has a thorough understanding of the business to address complex needs; trains, mentors and empowers the team to develop the necessary subject matter expertise to excel in Centers of Excellence service delivery model.
● Leads the development of the organization’s annual process for pay structure and cash/stock incentive compensation planning; Partner’s with rest of HR Team on delivery of the annual merit process.
● Own the performance and development process and cycle and ensure a structure and process that a in line with business objectives and employee development
● Create and manage a competitive global compensation and benefits infrastructure to attract, retain, and motivate employees worldwide.
● Direct the management of Syncron’s benefits plans globally, including reporting and analysis, design, cost management, administration, customer service, communication and vendor management.
● Execute compensation management processes and implement salary structures, variable pay plans and other employee recognition opportunities that will support Syncron’s compensation philosophy.
● Tracks and measures financial impact of total rewards programs including adoption and usage of plans/programs.
● Stay current on legislation, trends, marketplace changes, and advances and make recommendations to ensure competitiveness and compliance in all relevant markets
● Manage global mobility programs including policy development and program administration.
● Work with and manage external consultants as needed.
● Play a critical role on the larger HR Leadership team.
We are seeking a proven Employee Success professional that builds trust and are able to provide expert guidance, direction and leadership within the reward area. Him/her will work in a fast-paced environment and must therefore be adaptable, pragmatic and capable of driving changes. To succeed in the global complexity, the Global Reward Manager needs to be strategic and capable of solving complex business issues and can relate to business leaders around the world. The right person can communicate effectively and can present complex materials in a clear and concise manner, using data to tell your story.Furthermore, him/her are highly regarded for your extensive planning, organization, delegation and decision-making abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required with preference in business management, finance, law, HR or equivalent
- Broad global perspective and extensive knowledge in the design and implementation of best in class compensation and benefits programs within a global organization
- 5+ years experience designing, developing, and managing global compensation and benefits programs using state-of-the-art knowledge of current best practices in a environment with a complex comp structure
- Experience of leading a team, preferably as a direct manager
- Preferably experience from leading an implementation of a new HR system for several countries
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communications skills in English, both orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to multitask while remaining focused on accuracy
- Ability to partner with others as well as cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Business minded
- Confident yet with a humble mindset
- Strong communication skills
Interested in learning more about the position? Contact Karin Welander on email; email@example.com or by phone; 073-544 94 49.