Syncron is the only after-sales service solution provider exclusively focused on enabling the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver exceptional customer experiences and business value. The company’s award-winning cloud solutions enable manufacturers and distributors around the world to transform their after-sales service operations by dramatically increasing profitability, cash flow and customer loyalty. Syncron’s global customer base includes a variety of market-leading companies across diverse industries, such as Caterpillar, Daimler, Harley-Davidson, Volvo, Scania, Atlas Copco, Alfa Laval, Hitachi, Komatsu, among many others. The company is privately held, with its global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and additional offices throughout Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Syncron is a fast-growing cloud company, built on sound financial principles, and a business model based on subscription revenues. The company has been profitable since 2005 and used excess capital generated from its business operation to invest in growth initiatives with the ambition to establish a clear market leadership role in the global market in which the company is serving.
The Product Manager is responsible for Syncron’s flagship product, Inventory (70% of the turnover) and leads several self-sufficient product development teams in your quest to deliver on your strategic roadmap.
The Product Manger will work closely with Head of Product Strategy and other stakeholders such as Presales, Marketing and Professional Services as well as customers to define how the product should be developed to increase the business value delivered to our customers and ultimately to make it as competitive as possible in our target industry verticals. The Product Manager will be responsible for executing the roadmap in the most efficient way possible.
As the Product Manager will have 6 direct reporting product owners under you but you will lead direction to the development teams consisting developers, architects, testers and data scientist. As product manager you will also to travel and spend some of your with your teams abroad as well as visiting customers and support sales cycles.
- Maintain the strategic roadmap, taking input from all stakeholders
- Manage feature requests from presales and existing customers
- Plan and execute on the roadmap with the help of your product-owners, architects and their teams of developers, testers, ux designers and data scientists
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth
- Participate in sales processes, customer meetings, industry analyst enquiries etc. to help grow your understanding of the demand in the market and to raise the profile in the market of our product
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
- A master of science, probably in Industrial Management or similar
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- A solid background in supply chain management, preferable from the manufacturing industry. The aftermarket is a plus.
- Leadership skills through being responsible for major complex and global projects, or acquired leadership skills being responsible for a group of people
Interested in learning more about the position? Contact Linda Hempel Gustafson on 0760-173800 or send your resumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.