Syncron is the only after-sales service solution provider. The company’s award-winning cloud solutions enable manufacturers and distributors around the world to transform their after-sales service operations by dramatically increasing profitability, cash flow and customer loyalty. Syncron’s global customer base includes a variety of market-leading companies across diverse industries, such as Caterpillar, Daimler,
Harley-Davidson, Volvo, Scania, Atlas Copco, Alfa Laval, Hitachi, Komatsu, among many others. The company is privately held, with its global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and additional offices throughout Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
As Project Manager you are leading international teams of highly skilled consultants and experts in our project deliveries. You will spend 20-30% of your working time with our clients pursuing workshops and other activities related to deliveries and implementation projects.
Syncron’s product portfolio comprises an array of enterprise software products that all ultimately serve one purpose: increase machine uptime through proactively predicting machine failure and ensuring the right parts are available at the right location at the right time for the right price.
The main objectives are:
- Lead project implementation and customer onboarding.
- Manage complex projects from end-to-end with various team compositions from different countries.
- Full responsibility for budget, project lead times and margins.
- Ensure proper team utilization, plan and escalate resource and team compositions.
As Syncron is growing, the ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and at the same time structured with an ability to build processes and methodology that will enable an optimal on-boarding of new customers to the Syncron’s solutions.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Expert Services Europe. The role is based in Stockholm and will require some travelling around Europe.
- A solid background in consulting and/or IT implementation.
- Experience from managing large and complex (global) projects.
- Strong relationship builder and “smooth operator” who will secure a professional and successful relationship with customers as well as internally throughout Syncron’s organization.
- Experience from working with Supply Chain Management, Price or Inventory Management. The after-market area is a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with strong language skills in English.
- Additional languages are a plus.
Interested in learning more about the position? Contact Linda Hempel Gustafson on 0760-173800 or send your resumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.